Tuesday 13 August 2013

Berlin, du bist so wunderbar!

I have just returned home to Scotland after an amazing summer in Berlin.  I mentioned in this post that I was moving there for 6 weeks, to do a writing internship with a travel guide company.  I learnt so much and it really confirmed that I want to pursue working abroad/in Europe once I graduate.  I also went to German classes every morning, met so many amazing people, did lots of vintage shopping, went to see Devendra Banhart in concert, partied every weekend, went to outdoor cinemas and some crazy flat parties, ate lots of cake and currywurst and basically fell in love with Berlin.  I'm hoping to write some posts about what to do if you ever visit Berlin as it's a wonderful city, and I already miss it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi hun, nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check it out here.


    Ada | thespianxx

    ReplyDelete