Thursday 30 May 2013

FOTN #1


 I went out for a few drinks last night, here is the makeup look I went for.  I tried out the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation and I quite liked it.  It's pretty sheer coverage, but with a good primer and a bit of concealer I think my skin looked pretty nice.  I wore my favourite eyeshadow of the moment too, Lhasa by Nars.  My dress was just £5 in the New Look sale, such a bargain.  Lacy dresses like this are a bit of a wardrobe staple for me!  Sorry for the blurry phone picture of it.  This photo also made me realise how long my hair is right now!
Face - Clarins Instant Smooth primer Revlon Nearly Naked foundation 
 in Vanilla, Benefit concealer in 001, Benefit Posietint, Rimmel Stay Matte 
powder
Eyes - Urban Decay eyeshadow primer, Nars Lhasa eyeshadow, Urban Decay Verve
eyeshadow, Mac Vex eyeshadow, L'Oreal Superliner in Black, Lush Eyes Right 
mascara, Sleek Brow Kit
 Lips - Nuxe Reve de Miel lipbalm, Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Nude Delight

1 comment:

  1. your make up looks so pretty, love your £5 dress!xx

    ReplyDelete