Tuesday 14 May 2013

Introductions


Hello everyone, my name is Angela and welcome to floral tea party.  I’m a 22 year old Scottish student who has just returned from a year abroad in France.  I absolutely loved this experience, I can’t stop telling people ‘it’s the best thing I’ve ever done.’  Not just a space for writing about my travels and adventures, floral tea party will also document my makeup and skincare addiction, and who knows, maybe the odd outfit post if I’m feeling wild.  Happy reading! X

5 comments:

  1. You look so pretty <3 Please check my beauty blog and share your opinions <3

    http://beautybyaida.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome welcome to blogging, so fun!
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, lucky you!!! I'm thinking of what country to study abroad to, and I'm actually thinking London and I always hear AMAZING things from others about studying abroad (how it's the most amazing experience, etc). So glad you found it life-altering, as well!!! You're gorgeous by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome!I enjoy reading ur blog! I am waiting for the next post! :)

    http://agirlwithcrayon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete